Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Incoming: Ocean Life ATCs

I've gotten the ocean life-themed artist trading cards from both of my partners; very different from each other and from what I sent. I don't have the patience to draw, and would never draw an ATC, so the ones at left, drawn by a woman who met her husband and a friend who made her wedding dress in the same internet chat room, will be unique in my collection.


These ones are from a retired schoolteacher who lives with her parents, taking care of her mother who has Alzheimer's. This is one happy ocean:

1 comment:

JenMeister said...

I think the two fish at the top are awesome. I haven't received any ATCs yet (not surprising since they're *trading* cards and I'm hesitant to make them... ha! I'd rather sew!) The top one is so fun and colourful and the bottom one kind of freaky in its geometric shapes. Yay!