Sunday, January 18, 2009

Incoming: Independent Label mix


I include this background to the incoming indie-rock mix CD swap not only to make the photo interesting, but because my swap partner mailed me a whole yard of this fabric, which is just begging to become my favorite spring skirt. The mix looks good too, although I haven't been able to play it yet without my computer crashing. I need to fix the CD drive. Here's the playlist, chock full of capital letters:

1. State of the Union - David Ford
2. Breathe Me - Sia
3. Coconut Skins - Damien Rice
4. In Circles - Sunny Day Real Estate
5. The Walk - Imogen Heap
6. They - Jem
7. Sorry About That - Alkaline Trio
8. Dear Josie, Love Robyn - Sarge
9. Zebra - John Butler Trio
10. Umbrella - MariƩ Digby
11. I Know You Love Me - Smoking Popes
12. Jolene - Mindy Smith
13. I'm a Loner Dottie, a Rebel - The Get Up Kids
14. Friend X - Pohgoh
15. Frozen - Tegan and Sara
16. Imitosis - Andrew Bird
17. Around the Bend - The Asteroids Galaxy Tour
18. Nothing Is Real - Fisher
19. Toxic (live) - Local H

No comments: